Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is in So Cal? i want to get a list...thinking and talking to some locals to put a coffee and run together.....

Lemon

·
Registered
208 Posts
Count me in lemon

·
Registered
105 Posts
Pasadena, Rusnak Group puts together a cars and coffee at the Rose Bowl called Morning Octane once a month or so. Lots of exotics.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Santa Monica here; I was at Cars and Coffee in Irvine for the first time a couple of Saturdays ago and saw a blue P1, arguably the most exclusive spotting alongside a red Enzo. However, I've been looking for an excuse to touch-base with fellow 981 (and other Porsche) drivers more so and this may very well be the chance!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Santa Monica here; I was at Cars and Coffee in Irvine for the first time a couple of Saturdays ago and saw a blue P1, arguably the most exclusive spotting alongside a red Enzo. However, I've been looking for an excuse to touch-base with fellow 981 (and other Porsche) drivers more so and this may very well be the chance!

i was thinking of either meeting here (schnell) ...or a place near the opening of angeles crest highway. go to a vineyard , for wine tasting...and a find a restuarant and chat away...thinking of a date in about 2-3 weeks.

Lemon

1 - 20 of 274 Posts