Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that I'd share this story with you guys.

I was at the gym the other day, and on the machine next to me was a woman wearing a t-shirt with a Cayman on the front. So I asked her if she had a Cayman. She said, "what are you talking about?" I told her that I noticed a Cayman on the front of her shirt. She said, "oh that's not a Cayman, it's a Porsche." :crazy:

Ugh... yeah.

·
Registered
182 Posts

I was at the gym the other day, and on the machine next to me was a woman wearing a t-shirt with a Cayman on the front. So I asked her if she had a Cayman. She said, "what are you talking about?" I told her that I noticed a Cayman on the front of her shirt. She said, "oh that's not a Cayman, it's a Porsche." :crazy:

Ugh... yeah.
Sounds like my kind of woman! :hilarious:

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
How blonde was she?!?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She was ok looking. I really was just interested in the car. Next time I'll keep my mouth shut. :)

·
Registered
510 Posts

Ugh... yeah.
She may have been one of the Porsche information givers from the auto show. Nah! She's obviously over-qualified.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts