Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vivid Racing has connected with Japanese Porsche Aero Kit manufacture, Warm Collection. All of these aero kit parts are now available through Vivid Racing for purchase here - Warm Collectuion Rear Wing Porsche 987 Cayman incl S 05-08. Contact us for special pricing.

Aero parts are built using a high grade FRP composite designed to give you a stunning new look with quality fitment and function. The new bumper, hood, side skirts, and rear wing can add style to your vehicle that others will simply stop and stare at.

These items come unpainted and include necessary hardware for fitting. Like any aero part, we recommend professional body shops for paint and installation. Parts are shipped FOB Japan at a reduced shipping cost.

Enjoy!

Rear Wing and Under Spoiler

Front Bumper and Side Skirts

Aero Hood

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,272 Posts
Some interesting aspects to that kit. I like the side and the rear.

·
Crusin worlds most isolated city
3,758 Posts
IMO none of it matches. The front end is too busy and the rear spoiler does not look aerodynamic or effective at all. If somebody likes it good for them. Me? err I dont feel so well...sorry.

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
Another solution in search of a problem...

:hilarious: A little overwrought for my tastes too, but to each their own.

And what's with the Carrera sticker . . . :confused:
... And, what IS with the "Carrera" sticker? Silly... I actually used to own real Carreras (two 1975s) that had stickers on them... Ah, the good old days...

brad

·
Registered
386 Posts
I need to look at some real pic before saying anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts