Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Softronic will be offering our yearly special in the next couple of weeks as posted in the Newsletter. We are very excited as discounts will range up to 30% to include Durametric Software . Should you have a Durametric cable then savings will be even larger. Lets not forget our transfer or upgrade policy offered by no one else and true custom tuning.

Softronic has tuned many cars on this site all the way from China to Kuwait, Russia and over to Hawaii . We also have the pride to state that we tune for many race teams and had tuned all of the Interseries race cars (NPR). This even included the winning car at the 24hrs of Daytonna and many in the World Challenge.

Like I said it will be a sale like no other and some new exciting stuff.

Perhaps we can offer some programming insight to these cars if questions are asked under this thread.

Best Regards,
Scott

·
Vendor
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was originally going to start it this month as by the Newsletter however another vendor is running a special now so I will wait. Nov in the first week will be just fine and it will be better than all the others. I'm excited ! and it takes much to get me going unless I found new coding???? :)

Best,
Scott

·
Vendor
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will say that our web site will be part of it and some other key aspects in programming. We will as always include Durametric with our package yet also a further discount for those already with it for the first time. The discounts will be like no other offer by us and they will set a high bar.

Should you have any model Boxster or Cayman worldwide this will be the best special ever.

Best,
Scott

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Scott, I have been researching all kind of different tunes in the past couple of days for my 06 CS with sports chrono plus, and I have to say I am very excited that Softronic is having a special just when I was about to make the decision to purchase your tune!!!.

·
Super Moderator
2,675 Posts
Hi Scott (waving from England),

Do you by chance do any 'Spicy Soup' for the Cayenne V8 ? (No we haven't gone soft it's the winter car (We still have the Orange one and the other Boxster).

Nick

·
Vendor
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Scott (waving from England),

Do you by chance do any 'Spicy Soup' for the Cayenne V8 ? (No we haven't gone soft it's the winter car (We still have the Orange one and the other Boxster).

Nick
Hello Nick!

Great to get a post from you as it has been awhile :). Yes we do and that will be part of the special.

Best,
Scott

·
Super Moderator
2,675 Posts
Hello Nick!

Great to get a post from you as it has been awhile :). Yes we do and that will be part of the special.

Best,
Scott
Hi Scott,

Yes it's been a little while and my Orange beast is still sporting your tuning. No issues other than the cars obsession to go fast ;)

I couldn't see the Cayenne listed on your offerings could you please post the before and after figures for the Gen 1 (9PA) V8 S. I am sure there are a few winter car driving Cayenne owners out there so best post the other models too.

all the best

Nick

·
Vendor
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a few more days for the special to start !!!! All sales will also come with Durametric software and a tuned file along with the Porsche original file for your car. The Durametric allows us to data log for those who wish for a more custom tune. While we can adjust the software we cant fix certain hard parts with inherent issues though.

Lets not forget our transfer or upgrade policy offered by no one else.

Softronic has tuned many cars on this site all the way from China to Kuwait, Russia and over to Hawaii . We also have the pride to state that we tune for many race teams and had tuned all of the Interseries race cars (NPR). This even included the winning car at the 24hrs of Daytonna and many in the World Challenge. We also have the fastest Porsche cars at places like the Moscow 500 , Texas Mile and so on.

Like I said it will be a sale like no other and some new exciting stuff.

The sale will be on the entire line of Softronic software Worldwide .

·
Vendor
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
From a good source got wind that the Softronic software will be around $746.00 for Cayman and Boxter
That would be about correct for the DFI cars and with Durametric software. The other 987 and 986 cars will be much less.

·
Registered
408 Posts
That would be about correct for the DFI cars and with Durametric software. The other 987 and 986 cars will be much less.
Wait... only $746... WITH the Durametric for DFI?

Awesome.

·
Vendor
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wait... only $746... WITH the Durametric for DFI?

Awesome.
Yes that should be correct......????? and a further discount if you already have a Durametric cable for your car perhaps???. While we have mentioned savings up to 30% this may vary up to 40% depending on the application.

·
Registered
408 Posts
From what I heard, their new website launches tomorrow... (at www.softronicsoftware.com) and the sale pricing will already be activated and ready to go for online orders... I'm sure it will be announced here.

I plan to order the SRP immediately... be one of the first to ship out... hopefully be able to install it this coming weekend!

:dance:

·
Vendor
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The special has started and is in the "Insiders" post at the moment and it will be transferred to the home page soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts