Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been awhile since I have been here since I migrated to a 2009 4s and was wondering if Softronuc still offered any discounts to members here? Also wondering if there is any review on the flash for the 997.2. The only upgrade I made to the car was a cross over pipe and I am also thinking of an exhaust upgrade now that I am out of warranty and plan to keep the car. Thanks .

·
Administrator
34,503 Posts
Been awhile since I have been here since I migrated to a 2009 4s and was wondering if Softronuc still offered any discounts to members here? Also wondering if there is any review on the flash for the 997.2. The only upgrade I made to the car was a cross over pipe and I am also thinking of an exhaust upgrade now that I am out of warranty and plan to keep the car. Thanks .
Yes they do, at least at certain times of the year I know they do, not sure about daily, you'd have to ask them. If you get their 997.2 flash please do a review here.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exchanged emails with Scott and we have worked something out. Going to put my order in the end of the week once I am back off the road. My only concern is my internet access for the down and up loads, I only have wifi, living out in a very rural area. Not sure how that is going to work but we shall see.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Interesting. I have been monitoring old threads with sales, and would probably pull the trigger if the old discounts resurfaced.

So many mods, so little cash flow....

·
Administrator
34,503 Posts
Interesting. I have been monitoring old threads with sales, and would probably pull the trigger if the old discounts resurfaced.

So many mods, so little cash flow....
Doesn't hurt to call and ask them, not sure how much time they have to spend on forums these days

1 - 5 of 5 Posts