Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Any macan owners used softronic to tune there macan?

Be great to here your experience? Seriously considering going softronic in the new year on my Macan turbo, gains seem great at over 500bhp 馃憖

You can't go wrong with Scott! While I don't have first hand experience with their Macan tune, we're regularly installing Softronic software on vehicles that come through the shop. Working with Scott is very easy and he'll make sure you get what you want. I invite you to give us a call and ask for John Gaydos, he sets up our customers with Softronic tunes and just installed a burble tune map on his 987.2 Cayman R last night and is loving it!

-Mike

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
You can't go wrong with Scott! While I don't have first hand experience with their Macan tune, we're regularly installing Softronic software on vehicles that come through the shop. Working with Scott is very easy and he'll make sure you get what you want. I invite you to give us a call and ask for John Gaydos, he sets up our customers with Softronic tunes and just installed a burble tune map on his 987.2 Cayman R last night and is loving it!

-Mike
Thanks for your message.

My only concern which I tried to speak to softronic about was the lack of reviews or anyone using his software on the Macan Turbo. Also questioning the gains which seem a hit excessive in comparison to other tunes.

Do you have any of know of anyone who may have had experience with his tune and a macan turbo?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks for your message.

My only concern which I tried to speak to softronic about was the lack of reviews or anyone using his software on the Macan Turbo. Also questioning the gains which seem a hit excessive in comparison to other tunes.

Do you have any of know of anyone who may have had experience with his tune and a macan turbo?
You're welcome! Have you had a chat with Scott? He's very personable and it would be worth your time along with the outside experience you seek.

-Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts