Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Sold) Fluid 987 Gen 1 Front splitters and Rear Spoiler Gel Coat

Hard to find Fluid 987 Front splitters and rear spoiler in the original gel coat. Driven on with less that 5000 miles. With a few rock chips and minor scuff marks from the trunk lid closing. Not noticeable when it's on or up close. If you plan on repainting, will not be a problem. Fit is excellent and uses the existing oem plugs/screws at the same location as the stock splitters and spoilers.

Would prefer not to ship however buyer can pay for actual shipping. PayPal plus fees. Email HH814atyahoo for a faster response. thanks

List Date: 11/18/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: (Sold) Fluid 987 Gen 1 Front splitters and Rear Spoiler Gel Coat
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

·
Banned
3,496 Posts
Re: Fluid 987 Gen 1 Front splitters and Rear Spoiler Gel Coat

I got the same to sell but new and better .just PM me

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

prodgers, I agree you offered an excellent product, however business practices need work. I do however need to caution those who read my thread to use caution as my experience was a bit bumpy when I purchased directly from you.

·
Registered
38 Posts

I'm not sure about everybody's experience. But I just wanted to add that I had a decent experience buying from prodgers. It wasn't the fastest delivery but since this is a custom fabrication, some lag time should be expected. My spoiler arrived with a scratch due to poor handling by the postal service, but prodgers fixed it with no charge. I I haven't checked this site in a while due to having twins but I'm sorry to see a few people had poor experiences.
Too bad this splitter has been sold. Yesterday, somebody was nice enough to leave a tire in the middle of the street causing several vehicles including me to run over it, and breaking my driver side splitter. I hope somebody has a spare set or just the drivers side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts