Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hoping for local pickup as I will have to pass on what ever boxing/shipping costs are incurred and I am no Amazon :/ . I have the original Soul box and foam, but it would probably need half a roll of tape to be shipping worthy at this point. It all works just fine, removed by IMA here in Chantilly. From looks of it the vacuum hoses must have needed replacing as they weren't included when I picked it up after removal, and it looks like it needs one flange bolt, but that should be around most any shop. Includes two key fobs though on ours it was also programmed into garage remote buttons.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hoping for local pickup as I will have to pass on what ever boxing/shipping costs are incurred and I am no Amazon :/ . I have the original Soul box and foam, but it would probably need half a roll of tape to be shipping worthy at this point. It all works just fine, removed by IMA here in Chantilly. From looks of it the vacuum hoses must have needed replacing as they weren't included when I picked it up after removal, and it looks like it needs one flange bolt, but that should be around most any shop. Includes two key fobs though on ours it was also programmed into garage remote buttons.

Is this still for sale, and can you please post or send me some photos of the system? Thanks, Pat Frye

1 - 5 of 5 Posts