Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale are a set of Elephant Racing lower rear adjustable control arms and track rod set. These parts will allow you to dial in custom rear camber settings to transform the handling of your 987. These parts were installed less than 1K miles ago, as I’ve moved on to a new car. These are engineering works of art, and unlike competitors, have an integrated design that doesn’t require shims for full adjustment range.
Elephant Racing Lower Rear Control Arm Set: $1,250 retail
Elephant Racing Rear Track Rod Set: $595 retail
$1,850 retail plus tax/shipping
Asking $1,400 for all

Does not include Litronic headlight brackets, which can be purchased $50 ea from Elephant.

Price reflects buyer pick up in the Bay Area, or plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
Can they be used separately?
@tq3z - I am running toe arms (track rods) without LCAs.

@aisthetes - I don't see a way to IM you directly. The Start Conversation link isn't visible on your profile. I might be interested in purchasing the front & rear LCAs. I have toe arms (track rods) already, so don't need those. Can you give me the part numbers on these for both fronts and rears to confirm? I want to run these on a 981 and want to verify compatibility.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure why IM isn’t working. My email is [email protected].

Per the Elephant site, the front control arms are part # 218001. It shows both 987 and 981 under that part number, but I’d recommend calling them to be sure. The rear arms look like different fitment with different part numbers, so I’d confirm that, too.

Ideally I’d like to sell the rear arms and rods together, but if it works out for you both that would be fine.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Confirmed the rears don’t fit on the 981. I’m open to selling rods and arms separately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts