Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Bro! How are you driving your car in the winter in NY? I am in Toronto, and we have been having some really cold and snowy weather.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bro! How are you driving your car in the winter in NY? I am in Toronto, and we have been having some really cold and snowy weather.
I only take it out on the weekends or car shows like this weekend. The roads are good here no snow in New York.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Way nice car----well done and great presentation. Was not sure about the wheels at first but now I am a fan. What suspension are you running?

Reactions: 2014porsche

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Awesome, except for the snow :)
Your plate reminds me of one I saw on a 987B, LUCKYME

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Hi Oto,

can an you tell me what the trim bars for the front lip is?

thanks so much

·
Registered
299 Posts
I couldn't believe the other guy was giving you flack for "copying" him even though you admired his car and tried to follow suit. I mean even that guy copied the TechArt White Cayman to begin with, so the whole thing strikes me as ridiculous considering these parts are all available to the public.

I had personally considered this combo with my Carrera Red interior, but I thought this combo might be too much and a bit "toyish" for a Porsche. However, I can respect and appreciate what you have done to your car.

What style of rims are these? They look like either the Wheel Dynamics or the Avante Garde, did you get the wheels painted by them or you had a local shop do it?

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thx potsnu. I totally understand what you are saying about the other guy. Everyone builds there car if they can to how they want it to look so no one should get mad or say that the other guy is copying someone. I belive the rims are HRE and as far as the color it's painted by me. It's a 2 part pain silver and red. Silver goes on first and then you apply red till you get the shade that you are looking for. So far I have no problems with the paint or chips on the rims.

I couldn't believe the other guy was giving you flack for "copying" him even though you admired his car and tried to follow suit. I mean even that guy copied the TechArt White Cayman to begin with, so the whole thing strikes me as ridiculous considering these parts are all available to the public.

I had personally considered this combo with my Carrera Red interior, but I thought this combo might be too much and a bit "toyish" for a Porsche. However, I can respect and appreciate what you have done to your car.

What style of rims are these? They look like either the Wheel Dynamics or the Avante Garde, did you get the wheels painted by them or you had a local shop do it?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts