Registered
240 Posts
Love it! Be careful, as you got the fastest color! :burnout:

The CFRP bits rock!

Enjoy!

·
Borlafide member of Northeast Group
789 Posts
Dude, you got screwed. Steering wheel's on the wrong side and the roof is missing! ;)
funny....but I think he just had the picture backwards which we can fix...the roof well that's another story...

love the red accent on the mats.

the real problem is the gas and brake pedals are reversed...should be covered under warranty though...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments my friends. You are in denial over the left hand thing - you know we have the best system! ;)

I live in Docklands and Kent.

The mats are superb but cost $300USD and are "sports material" not exactly thick pile wool :(

I should have gone for a red PDK surround strip in red but I will save that for another time.

Carbon fibre is addictive, especially when its done this well. The centre console is true workmanship either by machine or hand.

I had a hard time keeping to budget as those guys at Porsche really know how to bankrupt you in record time, CF Gear knob, handbrake, door openers - where to stop?! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the comments my friends. You are in denial over the left hand thing - you know we have the best system! ;)

I live in Docklands and Kent.

The mats are superb but cost $300USD and are "sports material" not exactly thick pile wool :(

I should have gone for a red PDK surround strip in red but I will save that for another time.

Carbon fibre is addictive, especially when its done this well. The centre console is true workmanship either by machine or hand.

I had a hard time keeping to budget as those guys at Porsche really know how to bankrupt you in record time, CF Gear knob, handbrake, door openers - where to stop?! :)
I'm around docklands too I'll beep if I see you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts