Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would like to add this dual exhaust tip to my Base Boxster. Is this a simple install on the 718 Base? Can any one chime in or know of any videos that are available on this install?
They claim it is a simple bolt on install.

572 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Would anyone like to discuss getting a set of custom exhaust tips? We're happy to do custom logos and finishes to pair with our X-pipe!

Here's a set we did for a very special PTS 981 GT4:

-Mike

·
Registered
368 Posts
I installed them on my 2018 base Cayman and I must say the looked and sounded awesome.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Polished chrome dual tip installed today and it looks awesome. It took just one hour to install at a total cost of $108.75 The quality of this product is outspending and the folks at Soul Performance were a pleasure to work with. Here are some pictures.

I am in Georgia as well. Where did you have them installed and do you recommend the installer?
Thanks

572 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I am in Georgia as well. Where did you have them installed and do you recommend the installer?
Thanks
Just so everyone knows, you can see your closest dealers on our dealer map here! Dealer Locator - Soul Performance Products

We differentiate between dealers and dealers / installers. Premiere dealers are labeled as such as they have extensive SOUL experience over the years.

-Mike

21 - 27 of 27 Posts