Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Vendor
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Here are some of our 3.5" single wall tips being built. After the inlets are welded to the shells, we move forward with notching the inlets and bumping them up to receive tip rings - which allow for slight adjustment of the tips. After that, we finish them depending on your desires - satin, brushed, coated - any way you want!

-Mike

·
Vendor
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Ordered mine a couple of days ago, can't wait. I'll post photo difference and sound bite diffs. 2008 Cayman 987.

Paul
Awesome, Paul, and thank you for offering to provide media to the forum! :cheers:

-Mike

·
Registered
84 Posts
Please send details on how to purchase the shorter slant-cut single wall satin tips for a .1, with the 'PORSCHE' script as seen on prior page. Forum discount would be great. I appreciate that you offer many options.

·
Vendor
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Please send details on how to purchase the shorter slant-cut single wall satin tips for a .1, with the 'PORSCHE' script as seen on prior page. Forum discount would be great. I appreciate that you offer many options.
PM sent!

-Mike

·
Vendor
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Got mine in the mail yesterday, now to get an appointment for installation.
Cheers!

We've just updated the clamps on our tips (shown above) to offer a more snug fit requiring less torque on the clamps. The Mikalor clamps were great but these hug the expanded inlet of the tip better and offer increased longevity when it comes to removing and reapplying should anyone need to remove them for cleaning or adjust the way they fit.

-Mike

·
Registered
91 Posts
Curious about pricing/availability for a 987.2 short, single-wall slash-cut, satin black, with and without PORSCHE logo (or with Soul logo). Thanks!

·
Vendor
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Curious about pricing/availability for a 987.2 short, single-wall slash-cut, satin black, with and without PORSCHE logo (or with Soul logo). Thanks!
Sent you a PM! Thank you!

-Mike

41 - 52 of 52 Posts