Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I just bought your competition headers. They just arrived and are beautiful and well made. Do you have any recommendation on whether or not to ceramic coat? And if so, inside, outside or both?
Thank you! By all means, ceramic coat away! For maximum benefits you would want to coat inside and out for corrosion resistance and heat retention, the two main benefits of ceramic coating. The end result should be headers that look great for a long period of time, reduced temperatures to surrounding components, and higher / faster exhaust flow as you are keeping the heat inside the exhaust and efficiency up. Just be mindful of the maximum temperature limits of the coating you use. We recommend considering Jet-Hot coating - we use them for our needs including our McLaren exhaust components. Jet-Hot also has a lifetime warranty on the coating. We've experimented with several companies and so far have had the best results with JH, some other companies have flaked off even with a proper prep job.

-Mike

·
Registered
33 Posts
not street legal, not relevant
Wow unfortunately I've come across a few of your posts now, are you always this toxic?

Their competition headers is 100% street legal where I live, don't assume every single city around the world has the same regulations as you.

And even if they aren't street legal, there is obviously a market for them hence why manufacturers have headers without catalytic converters.

Drive Clean.png

·
Registered
33 Posts
not street legal, not relevant
Wow unfortunately I've come across a few of your posts now, are you always this toxic?

Their competition headers is 100% street legal where I live, don't assume every single city around the world has the same regulations as you.

And even if they aren't street legal, there is obviously a market for them hence why manufacturers have headers without catalytic converters.

452 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Enjoy this beautifully done video by Studio Rhoad. Chris had been looking for the perfect sports car and the 981 Cayman checks all the boxes. We're thrilled to have heightened his enjoyment with our Performance Exhaust System and hope you enjoy the flat six roar echoing through the woods during his Tail of The Dragon journey.

-Mike

452 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Enjoy this exciting video from our customer with a 981 Cayman S and SOUL Competition Package!

Mods List:
Soul Performance Competition Headers+ Valved Exhaust System
20” Forgestar F14 superdeep wheels
BC Racing coilovers
GT4 Style front bumper, GT4 Style trunk spoiler, GTS rear diffuser
HD tuning tune
AFE power intakes
IPD comp plenum w/ GT3 throttle body

-Mike

61 - 70 of 70 Posts