Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've been in the industry since 1995, have a sterling reputation and only like to work with like minded clients. Need to renovate, build from scratch or just simple make over? We can save you thousands, we worlk with select sources only, we can provide the ambience you're looking for, from simple to extreme, nothing is too complicated or simple. Check link below to see a very small sample of our work, some is older work but you can see the detailing and quality, some is current work with a contemporary flair, nonetheless every client is different, we work with your taste, we tweak and refine till it's as close to perfection for you as possible, keeping budget and practicality in mind. We provide every service imaginable under the sun!

http://www.pregoandassociates.com

This is something I wanted to do for the Porsche community for a while and never got around to it, now it's the perfect time! If you need info or questions answered call me directly at 786-351-5198, let me know you're a P9er, if you're down here we can meet and discuss your project needs, if you're out of town we can make arrangements.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts