Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday 28th February at 10:30 in the large main car park at Ringwood in the New Forest.

Enjoy a natter, scenic drive and a coffee.

:)

Nick

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Nick,
I'm up for it. Will show off the new motor (Guards red, S, turbo ashtray, etc).
Look forward to it.
Gareth..

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We may have missed the worst of the weather.

See you all in Ringwood 10:30 today.

:gossip:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Good run today chaps - thanks.
I did find it somewhat easier to keep up with you than I did last time in my Boxster!

Looking forward to Anglesey and having a spin on home turf in wet and windy Wales. I'm just gonna have to work out how I can get there from Gatwick airport on the Thursday evening (with the family in tow).:hilarious:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Allan.
Thanks for putting me down on the list.

Just to clarify....
I'm assuming that the overnight stay is for the Thursday night so we can get a full day of tracking on the Friday?

If this is the case (and I can travel back home late on Friday) then I'm deffo on for it. :)

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
Hi Allan.
Thanks for putting me down on the list.

Just to clarify....
I'm assuming that the overnight stay is for the Thursday night so we can get a full day of tracking on the Friday?

If this is the case (and I can travel back home late on Friday) then I'm deffo on for it. :)
That's the idea Gavin,
We all get together Thursday evning, talk bo££ocks have a few drinks, talk more bo££ocks over Dinner, Get up Friday morning, make excuses like "The older we get, the faster we were" etc, etc then get dizzy watching Karel go round and round..:hilarious::hilarious:
Don't worry I've booked the Sunshine for the 11th :):) :D :D
You can of course leave anytime you wish, usually by about 4ish I'm dizzy anyway. But they keep telling me it's my age !!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Right. I'm deffo on for Anglesey.
I like talking bo££ocks, so you'll have good company.
What do I have to do to confrim things? - dosh, etc.
Gareth..

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
Right. I'm deffo on for Anglesey.
I like talking bo££ocks, so you'll have good company.
What do I have to do to confrim things? - dosh, etc.
Gareth..
Gareth, I'm away in the US from ...Now ! there is a link on the original post to the trackday (bookatrack) you can either provisionally book or book and pay,
I was leaving the B&B till I get back (week on sat) to see if they will give us a better deal as by then people will have asked permission !! :D :D & I should know numbers-ish

1 - 14 of 14 Posts