Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have any experience with these control arms: 2007 Porsche Cayman Base Hatchback - Suspension, Shocks & Springs - Page 3

More details here: http://www.spcalignment.com/index.p...part_description&pid=72610&Submit_form=Submit

OEM levels of NVH, easy camber adjustment and cheaper than alternatives. That said I'm not positive that it fits in the front - Pelican says it does but SPC's website claims otherwise and it's a pretty expensive gamble so looking to see if anyone has them and were successful in installing them in the front.

Thanks!

·
Registered
628 Posts
looks interesting.
i'm with GT3 LCA's.
OEM quality is always a no brainer.
but they're more expensive and perhaps offer less configuration flexibility...

·
PCA Nat'l DE Instructor
1,901 Posts
I dunno. The SPC product description clearly states, "This set can be used for front or rear, so if you want adjustability on all four corners get two sets."
I'd recommend checking the PET and Motorsports catalogues​ to see if Porsche lists the same part numbers for front and rear lower control arms, and contacting SPC directly for clarification about your intended usage, before giving up your investigation.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to clarify, SPC claims front and rear for 997 but they only specify rear fitment for 987. Not sure if control arms are the same in front for 997 and 987 but that's a good point so maybe there is still hope.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.