Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and gents,

Since we are new to Planet-9 as a supporting vendor, we'd like to make a very special offer to get things rolling. While we've done thousands of re-web projects over the last 9 years (building seat belts for over 20ys), we've only recently branched out into vehicle owner forums such as Planet-9. This is just our 4th forum to be involved in earnest along with Lamborghini-talk.com, Fiat500owners.com, Hellcat.org.

We've done many Porsche projects but getting photos we can use is always such a challenge. That being said, we are ready to give a huge discount for the first person on the forum to commit to a new seat belt "re-webbing" project. Basically this is a Buy-One-Get-One equivalent offer in exchange for pictures you send us of your completed project after the seat belts have been reinstalled. Usually a project for two seat belts runs about $300 with shipping, HazMat fees and everything. In the case of this offer, you'll save about $130!

You can learn more about our service HERE and of course we can discuss details on the forum for everyone to see. Our customers choose seat belt colors based on many things - brake calipers, interior trim, paint jobs, favorite sports team, etc.

Remember, this is only for the first customer to commit so if you've been thinking about it already, now is the time. I'll be posting this in the 718 and 987 forum as well. I'll be glad to visit over the phone to settle any concerns. We are seat belt professionals and as cool as a seat belt may look, safety is the number one priority.

We do all kinds of re-webbing projects from Toyota Trucks to Ford Raptors, Vintage Volvos, Ford Pinto (seriously), Lambo's, Hellcats, etc. but here is the very latest and more interesting project we've done where we got some decent pics back from the customer. This should get your creative juices flowing.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
The latest Porsche project is in the books and thanks to the owner of this car for responding to our offer! Yellow seat belts on a black interior look amazing. This 911 owner's next move is yellow brake calipers and that'll look even more amazing.

What color seat belts would look great in your car!?

Check it out!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I received my new belts for my Cayman S from seatbeltplanet.com and couldn't be happier. I spoke with them regarding turn around time, belt color choices, etc. and their customer service was and is top notch. The quality of the belting and their packaging of my belts surpassed my expectations. I was lucky enough to take advantage of the deadline for the 50% off posted above, but even if I hadn't, I would purchase from them again. I highly recommend them. Thanks again to all the people at seatbeltplanet.com and especially to Ed and Mike.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat Car seat cover
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Steering wheel
Vehicle Car Seat belt Car seat Car seat cover

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.