Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Over the past week or so I had some free time to model up a GT4. I wanted to model up what the GT4 RS might look like so I adopted the key features that were recently debuted of the GT3 RS, most of these design features are a direct trickle-down from that platform. I really didn't have time to speculate what those features would transform into when adopted to the GT4 platform, I can do that with my next batch of free time.
New features include, GT3 RS front fender vents, GT3 RS style sculpted hood and roof panels, GT3 RS style side skirts, GT3 RS style engine bay venting(yes eliminated rear trunk to cool engine bay) and higher wing risers.
Also vented the rear wheel well into the bumper.
Things that I'll do in the next version will include the center lock wheels, and re-sculpted front fender vents that are more appropriated for the proportions of the Cayman, and actual Porsche style brakes(threw in some generic ones I had from another model), 918 fixed back buckets, and roll cage, and the Carrera S aero mirros
I started out by photoshopping the release images from Rorsche to see if the features would translate nicely,

wip001.jpg wip002.jpg wip003.jpg GT4RS001.jpg GT4RS002cropped.jpg

·
Registered
507 Posts
these are some serious renders

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Outstanding work, major kudos.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Serious skills!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Wow. Well done. Serious talent there.
You should go work at Porsche AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Wow! Amazing work!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Good stuff, thanks!
I think the separator bars between the left/center/right radiators will be removed or blacked out.
It would create the impression of greater width.

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
Wow. Well done. Serious talent there.
You should go work at Porsche AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe he does and he is just putting up a trial balloon for PAG on P9.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Very nice work!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts