1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who:
Retired-Teach, macscaymans, Gator-Bite

What:
Teach's speedART sport exhaust from the group buy last year should be delivered this week. We're planning on doing the installation in the heated garage of macscaymans with the man himself, Gator-Bite.

Where:
Naugatuck, CT

When:
Saturday, March 13 10AM until done...
Sunday, March 14 (backup)

Details:
Please let me know if you plan to stop by and watch the installation. We'll provide more details such as the exact time as we get closer to the date. Bring your camera, questions, and some snacks/drinks for the group if you plan on attending. It should be a fun day for all.

Attending:
1. Retired-Teach
2. macscaymans
3. Gator-Bite
4. PistolPete
5. penguin
6. Courtney
7. gonzo
8. shaggyone
9. BigGuy
10. UAVCaymanS*
11. USMMA89
12. jayman
13. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
See you then and I will remember to bring the car charger for you.

·
Porsche Prophet
937 Posts
Sorry...can't make this one...will be on our way to visit my son in DC...enjoy!

·
Cayman Owner
100 Posts
Put me down for a maybe with a passenger (who may buy a boxster s soon!). I was hoping to hear the speedart outside of youtube. Hopefully I can make it. What time will you be starting? Also, what snacks would people like to eat?

See you all there (maybe).:cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We're planning on starting around 10AM. As for snacks, nothing fancy, chips, sodas, etc. It's still a bit cold for a BBQ, I think... ;)

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
By the way, I'm going to send out the address via PM. No need to post on a public forum.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Hey Pete i know Retired-teach has his modified rear bumper bracket so in the interest of a complete demo, can I bring mine so it can be shown to the group how to modify it? :)

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No you can't, it's a secret... Of course bring it! You'll also have to bring some extra food/drink to bribe those in the know to perform the mod...

Hey Pete i know Retired-teach has his modified rear bumper bracket so in the interest of a complete demo, can I bring mine so it can be shown to the group how to modify it? :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
I know for some that "Coke is the breakfast of Champions", but 10:00 is a bit early for me to have soda, chips, etc. I offer to bring bagels and cream cheese since Retired-Teach is already bringing donuts?! If it runs into PM, we'll need some "Devil Dogs"! :hilarious:

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What? I just had a slice of apple pie for breakfast. I'll eat anything anytime. :hilarious: This may explain my 13 lb gain since Thanksgiving. My goal now is to out eat Teach since I can out drive him.

Thanks for the bagel offer BigGuy. I'm bringing chips.

I just remembered, if you have a folding chair, bring it with you. There is plenty of space in the garage but we may not have enough seats.

·
Registered
750 Posts
What? I just had a slice of apple pie for breakfast. I'll eat anything anytime. :hilarious: This may explain my 13 lb gain since Thanksgiving. My goal now is to out eat Teach since I can out drive him.

Thanks for the bagel offer BigGuy. I'm bringing chips.

I just remembered, if you have a folding chair, bring it with you. There is plenty of space in the garage but we may not have enough seats.
You've got things backwards my friend, you can out eat me (no wisecracks) but you can't out drive me. Seems to me I remember a drive where you were so far back we had to use the GPS to find you.:hilarious:

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yup, you're right, I meant "can't". Looks like I "can't" type either! Getting old sucks!

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
speaking of drinks what do you guys want? wine, beer, medical jack daniels?
On second thought alcohol might get Retired-teach's speed-art installed backwards :beer:

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Don't go nuts, a simple jack n'Coke, err, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite/7UP combo would be more than enough. We're an easy bunch.

·
Registered
205 Posts
OK...just checked my schedule and I am 99% sure I can make it. So, I will bring some snacks...if there are any preferences let me know. Thanks again PETE.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
UPDATE:

I've just learned that we'll have access to a grill! Can some of you volunteer to bring dogs/buns/burgers?

This can be our winter BBQ!

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
We can pitch in also. Any suggestions on what we should bring? Pete, there will probably be at least 2, maybe 3 in our party.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts