Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was wondering if there's any companies out there that provide a kit for changing an imperial speedometer face to a metric one? I know I can change the digital one easily but I was hoping I could put a new face on the speedometer too. Any thoughts?

Thanks

PT

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Checked NRauto but there's not any Cayman gauge faces listed, I presume Boxster ones are the same though? That being said, there's no metric conversion ones either, any other thoughts??

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Checked NRauto but there's not any Cayman gauge faces listed, I presume Boxster ones are the same though? That being said, there's no metric conversion ones either, any other thoughts??
Yes, call Neal at NRAuto and tell him what you need, maybe he can get it or already has it, I wouldn't ever rely on anyone's website as being 100% accurate or 100% up to date. :)

·
Banned
3,494 Posts
PushingTin

NR Tried to get a Group Buy going at a really smoking price but we only got 4 or 5 interested partys . I guess most are a hesitant to mess with it .But let us know if you find one as I am interested as well .I want yellow or Green

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: PushingTin

Will do, you in the great white north? Although I should leave the 'great white' part reserved for D.C. !!!

PT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts