Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006S, Trip with Sport chrono what would be the cost to add the sport exhaust? I have read a lot of post about the sport exhaust and did not find any ideas on cost. I did find an aftermarket exhaust that had a connection for a sport chrono equipped car but, now I can't find that link?

Would I be wasting my money to go a Porsche sport exhaust?

Any reviews on the aftermarket exhaust with the sport chrono connection?

Sorry if I overlooked a thread on this subject

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Check with our sponsor, Suncoast, for the cost. The website currently lists it at $3095.

Installation will be at the discretion of the dealer. I do remember one person saying his dealer wanted $4000 parts and installation. Not cheap!

However, if you want to stay stock, this is the way to go.

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
For some reason I think 2006my can not be retrofitted easely. The 2006 do not have the electrical, so you have to adapt it. Our sponsors will know a lot more. Make sure to ask, and let us know if I am all wet.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check with our sponsor, Suncoast, for the cost. The website currently lists it at $3095.

Installation will be at the discretion of the dealer. I do remember one person saying his dealer wanted $4000 parts and installation. Not cheap!

However, if you want to stay stock, this is the way to go.

That is a lot of money just to stay stock. I think I keep looking at the aftermarket exhaust.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.