Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hurricane Region PCA Historian
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a very nice (and nicely packaged) brochure from Porsche USA on Tuesday for the Sport Driving School. One day I'll have to get down there for that...

I also got a (similarly packaged) sales booklet on the new Cayman last week. I certainly seem to be on PCNA's mailing list!

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
YEah it is a shame that in other countries you can drive the Cayman on the track at Porsche sponsored driving events, but here in the US they are afraid that if they put the Cayman or Boxster on the track and people see how good they are vis-a-vis the 911 that they won't sell enough 911's, so the Cayman and Boxster are relagated to the autox course only.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
YEah it is a shame that in other countries you can drive the Cayman on the track at Porsche sponsored driving events, but here in the US they are afraid that if they put the Cayman or Boxster on the track and people see how good they are vis-a-vis the 911 that they won't sell enough 911's, so the Cayman and Boxster are relagated to the autox course only.
Did you say Caymans at Porsche sponsored events (Some teasers from Ice Force .... more to follow and videos):

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.