Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

New to this forum and I have a 2017 Porsche 718 Cayman S PDK :)

Has anyone gone this route from Sport Exhaust System to Fabspeed Supercup Turbo back with high flow cat? I'm interested in sound improvement (not necessarily louder) and performance gains. Any input is appreciated.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I haven't done my exhaust yet, but the Fabspeed saves 36lbs with the sport cats and the AWE saves just 6.5lbs with cats. I'd expect the dyno gains to be similar, but taking and additional 29.5lbs off the rear of the car which will improve handling and performance has me looking at the Fabspeed.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I haven't done my exhaust yet, but the Fabspeed saves 36lbs with the sport cats and the AWE saves just 6.5lbs with cats. I'd expect the dyno gains to be similar, but taking and additional 29.5lbs off the rear of the car which will improve handling and performance has me looking at the Fabspeed.
the awe system does not include the cats so that probably accounts for the weight difference it's just the pipes back
All made n the USA as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.