Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does the PASM setting linked to the selected mode (Normal, Sport, Sport +) as suggested by this table or is it manually controlled by the PASM button? Maybe the PASM button allows you to override the default setting?

Also this table states that PASM is set to Sport only when Sport+ is enable. What happens when you don't have the SC (i.e. No Sport+ mode)?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Does the PASM setting linked to the selected mode (Normal, Sport, Sport +) as suggested by this table or is it manually controlled by the PASM button? Maybe the PASM button allows you to override the default setting?

Also this table states that PASM is set to Sport only when Sport+ is enable. What happens when you don't have the SC (i.e. No Sport+ mode)?
PASM is active in Sport Plus only by default. It can be manually selected in any mode by pushing the PASM button on the center console.

If you have the Chrono Pack, it can be programmed to be active as part of the Individual setting. With the Sport Response button, it must be preselected before hitting the button; that's what "Pre-selection" refers to in the table.

·
Registered
344 Posts
PASM is active in Sport Plus only by default. It can be manually selected in any mode by pushing the PASM button on the center console.

If you have the Chrono Pack, it can be programmed to be active as part of the Individual setting. With the Sport Response button, it must be preselected before hitting the button; that's what "Pre-selection" refers to in the table.

^ yep, this.

That's my experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.