Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please welcome our newest sponsor the Sports Car Driving Association - Sports Car Driving Association - Performance Driving in a Safe and Controlled Environment

As part of an initial welcome package to our members, SCDA has put up for auction an entry into their April 12th, 2010 event at Lime Rock Park. This event normally retails for almost $350, now you can get it for significantly less at auction. How?

Click Here! Lime Rock Park SCDA DE April 12, 2010 - Classifieds

Happy Bidding and please say Hello to SCDA!

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Re: Sports Car Diving Association Auction - Lime Rock Park

I'm happy to see SCDA on board as a sponsor. I did my first ever track event with them in 2005 and I've been hooked ever since.

They are a first class family business and put on top notch events with safety as the number one priority.

·
World's Foremost Authority
240 Posts

I am glad to see Ian as a sponsor here. SCDA supplies Spec Miatas to the Lime Rock Club and they are a great and totally professional operation.

CA

·
Premium Member
519 Posts

Ken,

You may want to fix the title of this post. I figured it was one of those humor things, and wondered if people dove off their sports cars, or dove (drove?) their cars into the water a la that Bugatti last year....

Sounds like a cool program, though.

jnscolo

·
Registered
83 Posts

Ian Prout runs a GREAT club and puts on first rate track days.
Just a cool fact. His dad Bill was one of the first instructors for Skip Barber back in the seventies and I had him as an instructor for my first track day in a spec Miata.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts