Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if any members have tried various spacer widths on their 718's. My S has now been lowered with HR springs. Total drop is about 30mm
on each corner. My plan is to install 7mm spacers on the Carrera S wheels. Trying to produce a similar offset that I had on my GTS (7 &15 spacers).

Wondering if 12mm would work with the Carrera rear wheels. Any ideas or photos out there?

thx

Adam

·
Registered
108 Posts
Love to see your S with the h&r springs. Are you running 20’s

Rippey

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi

I am running HR springs with 7&15 RSS black spacers, no problems at all.

Check out the GMG Racing website or talk to them. They have done similar mods
to 718 Boxsters and Caymans.

Adam, Tofino.CA

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interested in spacers for my cayman gts too...
i asked in porsche dealer here in barcelona about the OEM 5 mm spacers and they answered me that they are not compatible for our cars...i dont really know why...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi

I am in abu Dhabi on a build site. 718 photos are on my Imac on the west coast. Have some pics of my 2012 Black Edition here which has HR springs
and 7&15mm black spacers from RSS. Offsets are almost identical to the 718. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Wheel Alloy wheel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.