Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure would devalue the GT4 and Gt badge. It would also confirm that IMO it should of been named the Cayman R.
Right? Why not just do this in the first place?
Seems odd that this happen so close to the release of the spyder.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have a great IDEA Porsche.... why do you just not give a GT badge to every model !!

Introducing the.... GT5 Cayenne..... Introducing the..... GT6 Panamera ....Introducing the ....GT7 Macan

Hope they are not going to start handing out GT badges like
:rolleyes:entertainment flyers :eek: on the Vegas Strip.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a great IDEA Porsche.... why do you just not give a GT badge to every model !!

Introducing the.... GT5 Cayenne..... Introducing the..... GT6 Panamera ....Introducing the ....GT7 Macan

Hahaha..don't forget the GT 918! :hilarious:

Well, let's see if this "unnamed source" is just b.s.

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
981 Spyder guys got screwed! lol :hilarious:

·
Registered
12 Posts

Hope they are not going to start handing out GT badges like
:rolleyes:entertainment flyers :eek: on the Vegas Strip.

I remember when all the BMW owners started saying that about the M division. :rolleyes: Between Audi's RS, BMW's M, and MB's AMG divisions it's probably just a matter of time before Porsche's GT division starts to do the same. If AMG can sell out of G63 6x6's, I bet a GT5 Cayenne would sell nicely....

·
Registered
540 Posts
remember when all the BMW owners started saying that about the M division.
:rolleyes: Between Audi's RS, BMW's M, and MB's AMG divisions
I know this is OT but I could not help myself. Worst is Appearance PKG... M Appearance PKG... S line appearance Pkg
looks great for me..... not so much for the guy who just paid to get the real thing:taunt:

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
The pictures are unbelievably gorgeous!!!!

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
How about a Boxster 3.8 RS... Now my wallet is scared! :burnout:

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Seems to me, it's too good to be true.

It doesn't make sense to release such car IMO.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Seems to me, it's too good to be true.

It doesn't make sense to release such car IMO.
As long as Porsche can find the customers, it makes sense enough. And finding enough customers is more about price than the car. With Porsche’s profit margins, they have plenty of flexibility on price...

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
^ what's the difference between the Boxster Spyder and Boxster GT4?

Only suspension system and rear wing. Then why create a new model for it? Just add them to the configurator options list.

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
^ what's the difference between the Boxster Spyder and Boxster GT4?

Only suspension system and rear wing. Then why create a new model for it? Just add them to the configurator options list.
I agree!

Maybe Porsche just hired some new Madison Avenue marketing gurus. And they have to do something!!:hilarious:

Lord help us if they get into the design department.:helpme:

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts