Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

This Monday i sold my Cayman S 2010 which I bought new and have driven for 113 000 km during all seasons and weather. Actually a really nice and fun winter car!

Today, I put an order in for a Boxster Spyder in Carrera white metallic, Satin Platinum Wheels and with 30 or so options incl. PCCB and a range of Porsche exclusive options.
This one, I will only drive during summer and my Porsche dealer will store the car at the dealership for me when not used, which is a great service.

Now the waiting starts...

Be well

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello,

This Monday i sold my Cayman S 2010 which I bought new and have driven for 113 000 km during all seasons and weather. Actually a really nice and fun winter car!

Today, I put an order in for a Boxster Spyder in Carrera white metallic, Satin Platinum Wheels and with 30 or so options incl. PCCB and a range of Porsche exclusive options.
This one, I will only drive during summer and my Porsche dealer will store the car at the dealership for me when not used, which is a great service.

Now the waiting starts...

Be well
Congrats!

How much will the dealership charge you for storing your car over winter?

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
That's awesome! Congrats.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Made some last minute changes to the interior. If everything plays out well, l'll have my Boxster Spyder delivered in April/May 2016.

options.jpg

Interior.jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My dealer confirmed today that my car has left production and will ship out next week to Sweden. A long wait is coming to its end - Finally!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Finally, my dealer called yesterday and confirmed that the car has arrived at the Porsche dealership! Many months of wait is soon coming to its end as I will be getting the car next week then.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts