Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Casey, I am looking into changing the suspension on my 07 cs, Concerning your stage 2 suspension, what are the performance springs that you use?
I read in another post that they are adjustable, is that true?

What is the difference between your sway bars and say H&R?

Are the adj toe links designed by TPC if so how are they different than the other ones on the market?

TPC has a good reputation, just want to know what I maybe buying.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Our stage 2 suspension consists of

Our Proprietary Swaybars:
We feel they are the best in the business, Designed by us in house, raced by us and the Grand Am guys, gone through and through and revised until we found the rates were perfect. Built in very small numbers(we are almost sold out again)

Drop Links:
Made with the absolute best components featuring aurora rod ends. Used by us in racing and tested to the extremes in sprint and enduro racing(Daytona 24).

Toe Links:

Like the Drop links made of the absolute best components available. No expense spared with tremendous adjustability and the designe is improved upon what we learned from Motorsport Cup style toe links.

Springs:

Made by Eibach, Progressive rate and not adjustable. Work incredibly well as the rates match our swaybars.

We design suspension in packages as we know that putting a number of parts together that werent designed together dont work. We use the best components for longevity as that is what matters in racing... Anything else?

·
Registered
8 Posts
A few more questions:

1. How much do the springs drop non-PASM car?
2. How much are the springs for somebody who already owns your sway bars?
3. Do they change the balance of the car?

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
1. The springs reduce ride height by ~1in.
2. You could likely get a better deal through another vender. W/O our bars we recommend you buy the standard Eibach springs.
3. Not sure i understand your question. Suspension packages are designed to make the car incredibly neutral and predictable. The way they should have come from the factory.

-Casey

·
Registered
8 Posts
1. Thanks.
2. No, I already have your bars, so how much extra are the springs and what difference should I expect ride and handling wise?
3. Sometimes, aftermarket spring rates are chosen in a way to move car's balance towards over- or understeer. Sometimes, they keep the balance the car had from the factory. Which approach is yours? (Obviously I can - and have - tune the balance with sway bars.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.