Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting Fort Myers/Naples Porsche Cars n Coffee
Will be starting Porsche Cars n Coffee Sunday mornings from 8am to 10am in the Naples/Fort Myers area. Please post your level of interest.:dance:

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I could be interested. I'm in Naples but only every other month and my Cayman is here all winter. If I'm here and so is my Cayman, I'm very interested.:cheers:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm in Naples also. I would be interested once a month or every other. You may have to include a few more brands to generate enough attendance here though since many owners are playing golf or out on their boat.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Completely understand. We'll see how many we can recruit with Porsche's if not enough takers we"ll be glad to expand to other brands although there are several other cars 'n coffee groups in the FT Myers/Naples area that include all brands. We would meet every Sunday from 8:00 am to 10:00 am in this way you'll still have the whole Sunday to do whatever. If some can only make it once a month or once every 2 weeks that's fine. Join us when you are able. Once up and running with PM all those interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts