Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Omaha area have their factory unit replaced with an aftermarket and have one of the local stores do the install? I don't want to take on this challenge myself. Considering Stereo West or NFM at the moment, will buy the install kit from euromotorspeed. I know with the BOSE system, it's a little bit more of a challenge, just concerned that someone will totally screw it up.

Hope someone has used one of the vendors here to do it... and had luck, of course.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just FYI, I've opted out of doing the aftermarket amp, and went with the MOST HUR option and kit through euromotorspeed. Loi is soldering the wiring harness for me and it should be here tomorrow. I'm hoping to install Friday.

It was just too scary a thought to have some shop here in town try this without ever going through it before, even with instructions.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just FYI, I've opted out of doing the aftermarket amp, and went with the MOST HUR option and kit through euromotorspeed. Loi is soldering the wiring harness for me and it should be here tomorrow. I'm hoping to install Friday.

It was just too scary a thought to have some shop here in town try this without ever going through it before, even with instructions.
FYI - I had InPhase Car Audio in Millard put in my Alpine head unit using the EuroMotorspeed kit and it turned out fantastic, highly recommend that shop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts