Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stiched leather "Cayman look" center console cover & dash strips - $150. with shipping - SOLD

Stiched leather "Cayman look" center console cover & dash strips - $150. with shipping

*OEM "exclusive options" stitched leather "Cayman look" center console cover & dash strips in NEW condition - $250. including shipping

Item is being advertised locally so please inquire as to their availability..

List Date: 3/22/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Stiched leather "Cayman look" center console cover & dash strips - $150. with shipping
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Cayman S Factory exhaust system and tip - $400. White Cayman side vents - $15...

Your exhaust photo looks exactly like mine from my classified post. I hope you're not so unethical as to try to pass off my 300 mile exhaust as your 10,000 mile one, but it sure looks like that. If so, remove your (my) photo immediately and you owe this community an apology.

2006-2008 Cayman S Factory Exhaust - 300 miles - Make Offer
"Your" photo:

MY photo:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Re: Cayman S Factory exhaust system and tip - $400. White Cayman side vents - $15...

That's a Gwen Stefani pic if I've ever seen one....there's No Doubt he used your picture.

Eddie

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Re: Cayman S Factory exhaust system and tip - $400. White Cayman side vents - $15...

Yikes, Sorry had the exhaust in the attic and just grabbed a random pic off of the web.
Mistake rectified....Yes, my exhaust has 10K on it...

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts

Yikes, Sorry had the exhaust in the attic and just grabbed a random pic off of the web.
Transgression rectified....
So your unexplained use of a clearly misleading, plagiarized photo was intentional, and your explanation is ... you were lazy. No concern that a prospective buyer would understandably rely on the photo as depicting the actual condition of the item you are selling. I'm glad it was my photo and I caught it so you could be called out.

This is a community that buys/sells items based largely on trust. You breached that trust, but hopefully have learned something about ethics.

BTW, using one ad to post several items and then editing it to add others instead of using multiple ads all to avoid the modest Panjo fees deprives Panjo and this site of revenue and is (very petty) stealing. That too is unethical.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

Great, thanks.
As a penance for my transgression I am lowering the price of the exhaust to $250 shipped
And once again, I am very sorry..

·
Super Moderator
13,942 Posts

OP, just a reminder. Please read the forum rules Announcements - 981 Chat "Do not post any copyrighted materials unless you are the copyright owner." The moment someone takes a picture, they own the photograph. You can't "just grabbed a random pic off of the web" as that is the property of the copyright owner. You cannot post it without permission, being in the public domain, granted premission for reuse, etc. If you do a google search, try the "labeled for reuse" filter that allows people to freely use a picture, maybe with attribution. I won't get into the rest of the issues already covered.

Something to remember for the future,

Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts