Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i finally finished fixing up my entire car. it took a while but my last mod was new catless headers. no tune yet. after i installed the headers i got the cel for running "lean". ignored it. now i ordered the softronic last thursda and still waiting on them to send it back for me to upload it. well another cel came on and now it says its stuck "rich". should i ignore this until i remap with the softronic or is this something different? other forums suggest i have a leak precat or bad o2 sensors. i checked and everything is tight and fine. wires seem fine. i didn't take the o2 to look at it firsthand because i didn't want to take my header off again to get to it. last thing i want to do is pour a bit of seafoam and cause unwanted leaks. is this a normal side effect from running catless exhaust? thanks. wasn't much on the "stuck rich" topic vs "lean". the only thing i can think of is when i put the 02 spacer on, i didn't swivel and tighten it all teh way down. maybe 3 twists and i tightend the other bolt against it to make some "space" for the sensor inside the test tipe.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts