·
Administrator
34,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Ken,

When I follow that link I'm just getting to a page of code. Am I missing something? :(

Chris

·
Administrator
34,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You need to subscribe to it using iTunes or some other RSS reader software that can read a feed. If you just see "code" that is XML that your browser doesn't understand as a feed. IN the new IE 7 it understands it as a feed, can't speak for other browsers. Most people use iTunes to listen/subscribe to feeds.

·
Administrator
34,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should also add that sometimes I visit iTunes and it shows all the episodes there, other times I visit and it shows no episodes. We haven't changed anything on our end, the fault is with Apple and how they host podcasts and their update engine that makes them seemingly disappear from time to time when in fact they are really there. You can also find the audio files on the Rides that Rock RTR Radio show page from the navigation panel on the left.

·
Administrator
34,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a quick update we've made some changes on the backend that should help Apple properly show the episodes in iTunes. Yesterday I uploaded 4 new episodes and by this morning iTunes had successfully picked them up.

PLEASE go to iTunes at this link and leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK about our show!

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=205796192

Thanks in advance!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts