Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The tint place I usually go to did not overly impress me last time. Got a new Cayman S and need to get tint done. Dealer (Porsche of West Houston) wants $250. I am OK to spend the extra $80 to go there, but I want good tint / work.

I am in the Heights area, so preferably inside the Beltway.

Any suggestions? Any reviews of Porsche of West Houston tint?

·
Incurable Gearhead
964 Posts
Tons of really good tint shops in the area, but I've been using a place called Kool Karz out in Katy for about a decade now, on a variety of cars. They've always done a great job, and I'm picky. Kool Karz of Katy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. A bit of a trip for me. I do appreciate the reference. May just swing that way tomorrow.

Tons of really good tint shops in the area, but I've been using a place called Kool Karz out in Katy for about a decade now, on a variety of cars. They've always done a great job, and I'm picky. Kool Karz of Katy

·
Registered
63 Posts
Call Chad at 713) 259-9900. He is the make ready guy for the used cars at Advantage BMW. If he can't help you, he can lead you down the right path. Good guy. He also does small paint repair, curb rash repair, etc. All the little stuff you have to do to get high end cars ready to be sold.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ended up going here: evsmotors Got a ceramic blend tint. Huper Opkix Performa. A bit pricey ($400), but tons of people highly recommended it. Super service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts