Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PCA Member and DE Instructor
3,078 Posts
Where is the "Don't like because of lack of information" button?

:taunt:

·
Registered
162 Posts
do they have mats for RHD cars?

Reactions: Alpha.GT4

·
Registered
62 Posts
Was this close to picking up a grey set, but they don't have any Bose cuts for that color... Thanks for the heads up though!

·
Registered
810 Posts
These are the off colors, but I picked up a set of brown mats from Suncoast a few weeks ago for my tan interior 987.2S, and it looks absolutely fantastic. And $30 w/shipping for the pair? Really spruced up the car, the old mats were stained and kinda ratty looking. Now I can swap the old mats in whenever I think I'm going to drag mud in :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Was this close to picking up a grey set, but they don't have any Bose cuts for that color... Thanks for the heads up though!
They did have some sets in stock with the Bose cutout about two months ago and I ordered a set for my CS.
Although they were discounted pretty heavily off the MSRP, I did pay more than $20 for the set, maybe $60 or so, don't exactly remember.
You might check their website to see what they still have left with the Bose cutout. Also try searching for 997 parts. That's where I found my set listed.

I also just ordered a set of the $20 mats for the new Boxster. And as noted above, Natural Brown mats look good in the Sand Beige interior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts