Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone planning on going to the Supercar Saturday car show at the Glen (in Glenview) on May 1st? I'm going to try and make it - would be great to meet some other Cayman / P-car owners. Website is Supercar Saturdays | The First Saturday of Every Month (not affiliated). I attended one or two of these last year. Lots of cool cars ranging from Lambos, Ferraris, and Porsches to Vettes, BMWs, GTRs, Vipers, etc.

If anyone's interested, add your name to the list and maybe we can all park in the same location. You have to register on the site to get preferred parking. I was the only Cayman there when I went - even more exclusive than those Lambos and Ferraris :)

1. k_kush

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one???? Wow...our region really doesn't have much going on here I guess. Guess I'll be the only Cayman there again:taunt:

·
Registered
549 Posts
I won't be there because I'm out of town. I WILL be there for the next one, tho, and thought we'd coordinate a group drive.

Of course, that assumes that anyone is interested.....

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
I've been there before, and it's a good time. Won't be making it 5/1, however, seeing as how I'll be gone all day tomorrow at the PCA's AutoX in Maywood, and it's tough on the home life for me to be doing too many Porsche activities back to back.

The group drive sounds awesome. Count me in

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries, guys. Maybe next time. Anyone else planning to go. Looks like the weather may end up looking good. At this point, I'm still planning to go with my son.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone planning to attend the next Supercar Saturday this weekend (July 3rd)? I know the Porsche Parade starts this weekend too.

I'm planning on heading up there if anyone wants to meet up.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like everyone must be going to the Porsche Parade???

I'm still planning on going if anyone wants to meet up. You'll need to pre-register for the event on the website to reserve a preferred parking spot.

The one good thing about being the only Cayman there is that I have the most exclusive car at the show!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.