1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Who makes the airbag? Hope it's not Takata

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I feel like the whole diagram was just made by someone disgruntled at the wheel bearing manufacturer.

</ politically incorrect joke>

:hilarious:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Wheel bearing company ftw

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I don't see where the frunk latch maker is mentioned...:hilarious:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Please don't reply to this comment. The graphic is pretty great and I don't want to drag this off topic.

I just want to sincerely apologize to anyone that was offended by the joke I posted. I want you all to know that I'd have posted the exact same joke if the company name was JERK or anything else that translates to an insult in the English language.

If it helps put things in context, I had an absolutely fabulous time at a Lady Gaga concert when she came to Toronto.

Here in Toronto we're a pretty progressive population and proud to host one of the largest annual Pride festivals in the world. Perhaps that makes us a little less sensitive to these things, in a good way. So again... my sincerest apologies. I didn't mean to provoke anything but chuckles. :)

Reactions: Mike R.

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
Now, I wish I'd seen this soon enough to have seen WW's post before it was taken down.

I did notice there's no one taking responsibility for the con rods & fasteners. Given the problems across several Porsche models with this particular part, I wouldn't, either. :hilarious:

John

·
Super Moderator
6,028 Posts
Wheel bearing company ftw
I feel like the whole diagram was just made by someone disgruntled at the wheel bearing manufacturer.
Everyone, we've received a few complaints regarding this with requests to take down such posts due to their potential to offend someone. However, please be aware that some words considered offensive in the American English language are perfectly legitimate words with different meanings in other languages. Additionally, in this case it's not even used as a noun, but a proper name.

While these posts don't really add much value to the discussion, I don't think anyone made posts like the above to mock or disrespect people or a group, and as such they are not outwardly offensive. And it appears WW attempted to clarify that in his second post above. As a result, I'm averse to deleting such posts. If anyone disagrees please send us mods a PM. For everyone else, please consider possible implications or potential to offend before hitting that "Post" button. Thanks!

Reactions: Mike R. and K-Man S
1 - 10 of 10 Posts