Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this is in the wrong area please move,
Im not used to posting things on a forum but im trying.

Being looking long time to find a steering wheel, when found one that would ship to thailand was another problem.
Now i found one but would like to know if any one here bought from this seller on ebay.
His ebay seller name is 911ava , from what i found on internet he is the gemballa dealer for US.
I managed to get in contact with him personal and he repleid under the name Heinz meis.
This is the ebay link
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X162993760514.TRS0&_nkw=162993760514&_sacat=0

What i would like to know is if this seller can be trusted?
Has any one on here bought from him? Did you got what you ordered/paid for?

Thanks

·
Registered
832 Posts
If you use PayPal to buy it then the entire exchange should be covered. i.e. if item is not as advertised then you get to return it and PayPal will take the risk. My other comment is $3875 for a steering wheel? You must be kidding, that is outrageously expensive! Are you sure you want this?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
because the original wheel look out dated and its impossible to purchase at the dealer here if you didn't buy you porsche from them.
so only way to get the wheel here is get it somewhere from ebay or something cant get anyone to bring it as its impossible to carry airbag in your suitcase.
if i could buy direct from a dealer in europe or us that is able to send me the wheel i would.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
contacted suncoast they dont ship airbag outside of the US
i know about the adaptor this heinz guy im talking to he is including the adapter in the wheel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts