Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys,
Im a newbie here so please go easy on me. Bought an 07 Cayman in the UK a couple of months ago and have decided that I want to be buried in it when I die. Its that good.
Anyway, its a low miler in Basalt Black and it looks like it has been cleaned regularly but by a fool. Lots of swirls and holograms.
I'm planning on spending a good 4-5 hours polishing by hand so does anyone have a suggestion of a good product? Historically I have always had good results with Meguiars products so I am thinking of using Ultimate Compound but I bet someone round here knows of a much better product. Any suggestions please? Cheers! David

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hmmm alot of the pros seem to have switched to SwissVax.

I don't know how experienced you are, but you can do alot of damage with a machine if you don't know what your doing. I leave it to this guy to do mine:

Project Karma, Professional Car Detailing.

(I have no affiliation other than being blown away by his results)

Your comment made me chuckle as it really is a driving experience that can only be believed once driven. Enjoy! :):):)
Thanks g-money,
Actually funnier than that.....My ex used to have a Boxster. After I broke up with her I realised that the only thing that I really missed was borrowing her car on Sunday mornings and going for a blast! :hilarious:
Anyway, I did originally plan on going down the professional route but some of the prices I have seen are quite steep.However, Karma looks pretty good. Are there any particular services that you would recommend? Any idea where they are based?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.