Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Discussion starter · #26 ·
Ok, lets try for Saturday afternoon @ 4pm after the heat of the day. This will give us a good three hours. Lets head down the Hawksbury via Cowan through Peats Ridge if thats ok with you.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
We went to Port Stephen's instead, it was a great day out.
I shall keep you posted, but anytime you're free on the weekend simply make it known here.

Discussion starter · #31 · (Edited)
Just thought I remind you all that I've been going on drives everyday with a few VW/Audi guys for the past week. Anyone is welcome to join in, some past photo's.

OPH 1968 - West Head Lookout

Hi Guys,

I've just placed an order for a 981 Cayman S. I'd be keen to meet other Cayman owners and take our cars for a spin when I get my car in the next 3-4 months!!

Keep me posted with upcoming events.

Cheers,

R.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am keen to meet up with some of you guys. keen to know when the next meet up is.
Has anyone been through the national park Sutherland way? Great drive early in the morning when there is a little less traffic.

If anyone is keen I am always ready to go for a drive down there.

Discussion starter · #35 ·
I have sold my Cayman S, but now drive a 135i for practical/work reasons, still happy for a drive, but prefer north rather than south.

Hi everyone!

my caymans been lonely for the last couple of months.
Anyone still keen to have a cayman/boxster run these days?

I just joined PCNSW as well.

Hi everyone!

my caymans been lonely for the last couple of months.
Anyone still keen to have a cayman/boxster run these days?

I just joined PCNSW as well.
I'm always up for a run.

This weekend the PCNSW club is doing a lunch run to magenta Shores via Windsor and another is scheduled for a run down to Robertson check out the member web site.

Ping me if you get bored and need to do a run.

thanks BJR,
I'd love to, but unfortunately 9am this sunday doesn't work. :(

I'm keen to going on the Bundanoon Country drive, will have to line the dates up though.

Do many of you guys go to the cars and coffee meets?
the April 20 one looks good for me :)

Also quick question, on the registered porsche club events, if I bring say the girlfriend along or someone else, do they have to be registered with the club?

thanks BJR,
I'd love to, but unfortunately 9am this sunday doesn't work. :(

I'm keen to going on the Bundanoon Country drive, will have to line the dates up though.

Do many of you guys go to the cars and coffee meets?
the April 20 one looks good for me :)

Also quick question, on the registered porsche club events, if I bring say the girlfriend along or someone else, do they have to be registered with the club?
Haven't done a coffee run so don't know.

You can take a partner on the lunch runs. They don't need to be a member, but you have to pay for their lunch. When you register online for the day it asked for the number of Guests.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.