Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Vendor
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: The offer will end end of August (2017)

EDIT: 25% off for 10
30% off for 20

It's August and sales are slow, so I thought why don't we do a group by for the Memory Module. With some good discount for qty achieved. Anybody interested? I think it's a must have on a sports car, and K-Man himself thinks the same!
http://www.planet-9.com/reviews/electronics/p545-t-design-memory-module.html

For those who doesn't know - our Memory Module remembers important buttons settings, so you don't have to. Auto/Start/Stop, Sport, Sport+, PSE... It'll just remember it for you. Green regulations require the car to go to "slow" mode and auto/start/stop ON (on 2017 cars) every time you start the car. T-Design Memory Module brings the common sense back. Your buttons will be just like they were when you turned the ignition off. Very convenient thing in day-to-day life, and critical if you race/DE/autocross. Because not everybody bought Porsche to go slow or save fuel :)

We have developed version for 981/991/718 and Cayenne.

Product page
Mods - Memory Module for sport button and auto start stop for Porsche 911, 991, 981, 718, 958, Boxster, Cayman, Cayenne

·
Registered
122 Posts
Maybe has been explained elsewhere but is this possible to install DIY? What is list price and possible discount at X takers? Do you ship to Europe/Sweden?

·
Vendor
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is possible and very simple to install yourself. Take less than 5 minutes and no tools! There is an installation video on product page.

We ship worldwide.

I'm thinking 25% off for 10 people.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Since my car is still in warranty - does the module leave any "traces" (SW-wise) in the car - i.e. would a dealer be able to detect it's been there?

·
Vendor
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Since my car is still in warranty - does the module leave any "traces" (SW-wise) in the car - i.e. would a dealer be able to detect it's been there?
You can always remove it without a trace. Or deactivate when going to the dealer. Or just set the buttons like from the factory - a/s/s off, sport off, PSE off. But dealers really really don't care. It's not like we nitroing the engine to pump out 500hp. We just remembering buttons. Which are already there in the car. Which you can press yourself anytime.

·
Vendor
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Please start the list then. We are not that far off 10. For 20 discount will be even better!

I wonder if somebody can share the news with Rennlist

·
Vendor
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
1. 250 TR
2. chewbaccam
3. dmorales-bello
4. conceptDawg

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'd be interested too. Put me on the list.

·
Vendor
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1. 250 TR
2. chewbaccam
3. dmorales-bello
4. conceptDawg
5. mike-z

·
Registered
8 Posts
1. 250 TR
2. chewbaccam
3. dmorales-bello
4. conceptDawg
5. mike-z
Would like to be added, however, I don't get the impression this is needed in a '18 991.2 with a manual and sport package. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 68 Posts