Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take off Parts Cayman R

We are building another Cayman R race car and therefore have many take-off parts available.

Carbon Fiber Sport Bucket Seats - $7,500
Full Interior, less seats; includes carpet, floor mats, door panels, PCM module, paddle shift steering wheel, rear compartment carpet and liners, etc. $3,500
R Front and Rear Aero; front winglets and complete rear wing assembly with mounting hardware - $2,500
R Suspension; sway bars, shocks, springs, drop links - $1,500
Boxster Spyder Wheels with good tires (car had 9,000 miles) - $4,000
All Brake Calipers and Rotors - $2,000

We will ship for actual cost.

Contact Geoff Isringhausen; [email protected] or by cel call or text 217-725-8000.

List Date: 1/11/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Take off Parts Cayman R
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
20 Posts
Re: Take off Parts Cayman R

Would you be willing to sell the brake rotors separately? How many miles on them? Also, is $7500 the best you can do on the seats? I am interested in both items. Thank you!

·
Registered
100 Posts

Tried to pm you but your box is full. please contact me about your seats and other items for sale. porscheguy944 on here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Sorry about inbox. Cleaned up now. Seats sold and delivered. Not to interested in selling rotors stand alone.

·
Incurable Gearhead
993 Posts

Gonna PM ya about the suspension...

Edit: Suspension was already sold.

·
Registered
100 Posts

I would like to buy your seats pm me for my number and lets set this sale up if you still have them?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts

I would like to buy your seats pm me for my number and lets set this sale up if you still have them?
Unfortunately, looks like the seller sold these seats within the first day of posting.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thank you for all the interest and purchases of the parts from this Cayman R race build. We have sold the seats, suspension and exhaust. We still have the aero and wheels. We have had some inquiry on separating the front aero winglets from the rear wing. We did not want to do that but I now have an interest in the front winglets alone. Of they sell we can sell rear wing separately. We will take $400 for the front winglets and $2100 for the rear kit including filler plate. But the front winglets have to go first.

·
PCA Member and DE Instructor
3,078 Posts

Buyer beware.

I was discussing the calipers and rotors with them, wanting pics. Today I've been informed it could be as late as end of March before these parts would be available.

IMHO if you advertise parts FS you shouldn't expect the buyer to have to wait 2+ month on you. You should keep prospective buyers informed up front, if not even state your time frame in the ad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts