Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first pictures since I got my car back. Sadly the picture quality sucks as its night time and in the parking lot.
Will get some proper pictures in the upcoming days. Things I want to change is the color of the break calipers (neon green) as well as the cayman S logo (neon green) and most likely the wheels to glossy ADV1's. Anyway, here are the first pictures..

The daytime pictures will reveal more details. The mirror is actually two tone coloured not just black like it looks like in the pics. Stay tuned.. ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks good!

What are your wheel specs? Sizing and Offsets? I'm currently running an aggressive setup (for caymans) and I like seeing what others have done.

·
Registered
143 Posts
The front + the side skirts = one of the best looking Caymans out there, is not the best... although I am not fan a of GT wing.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am actually changing it back to white. Everyone tells me how great it looks now, but now it's more like a fast and the furious prop car versus a Porsche. Doesn't have that classy feeling anymore.
Gonna change the front to a GT3 bumper, back to glossy white and some black Porsche stripes on the sides like it used to be (see my profile pic).

·
Registered
349 Posts
The first pictures since I got my car back. Sadly the picture quality sucks as its night time and in the parking lot.
Will get some proper pictures in the upcoming days. Things I want to change is the color of the break calipers (neon green) as well as the cayman S logo (neon green) and most likely the wheels to glossy ADV1's. Anyway, here are the first pictures..

The daytime pictures will reveal more details. The mirror is actually two tone coloured not just black like it looks like in the pics. Stay tuned.. ;)
/thread derail

Is that a Lambo in the background yours as well?
Expensive parking garage that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 9 of 9 Posts