Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am considering getting the full Techart kit with the version 1 spoiler. But I don't want to get the front lip because my car is lowered and I think it will scrape on everything. Currently the rubber strip under the front bumper scrapes as I go into my work driveway as the angle is very steep.

The question is do you think this will look odd, or do you think it will look ok? Pic below for reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
That looks fantastic!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is not my personal car it's the full kit with the front spoiler that I am showing for example.

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
It must be a hybrid with those green calipers.

·
Registered
507 Posts
It will look fine, do as you please sir

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Interestingly, my non-lowered PASM car rubber strip came 2/3rd off the car recently when I scraped a driveway entrance. I was without tools and 500 miles from home. The rubber strip attaches with L shaped hooks that fit into large holes and then sides sideways into a narrow slot to retain them. There is a screw at one or both ends to prevent the strip from sliding back to the large holes. The hooks were undamaged on my strip, just evidence of many scratches (nothing on the under bumper to indicate a hard hit) and to get going, I had to grab the end of the strip, bend it until the two hooks fit the holes and drove home with only about half of the hooks engaged,. The ones that I did get locked in, kept the rubber strip from dragging the ground. It has been too cold here in Ohio to get on the garage concrete floor and fix it. Looks like the weather will be better Saturday and Sunday. Will install my IPD plenum at that time, too.

·
Registered
798 Posts
To answer your question: I think it will still look fine with just the rear spoiler. The lines of this car allow for the spoiler to fit in and not look too aftermarket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts