Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I saw a thread here before about people near dealerships who are willing to look over a car for members here who can not make it to that dealership. Anyone here near Tampa Florida who wouldn't mind looking over the car for me, test drive, and inspect the car meticulously as if it were your purchase? I'd be happy to do the same for someone if they happen to need the same thing. Thanks again for all the help everybody!

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Re: test drive, vehicle inspection

Hello everyone. I saw a thread here before about people near dealerships who are willing to look over a car for members here who can not make it to that dealership. Anyone here near Tampa Florida who wouldn't mind looking over the car for me, test drive, and inspect the car meticulously as if it were your purchase? I'd be happy to do the same for someone if they happen to need the same thing. Thanks again for all the help everybody!
OMG, your post truly touched me... we are very obsessed with our toys that we are willing to go to any extent to trust each other (although we're strangers) just because we all share the same passion/madness/obsession for these jewels.

God bless you and God bless anyone who genuinely helps another... hope to read your coming post with pictures of your new toy!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for editing the title KS! I'm new here so i'm still learning. Hasaan thanks as well for that message. I just thought I'd reach out because we're all in the same boat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts