Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been trying to search for pics of a Cayman with HRE p47's (as well as a Cayman with BBS LM-R's in DBK) but its pretty hard to search through forums since HRE and P47 are too short of words and it wont let you. If im dumb and there is another way of searching please point me in the right way. :(

Anyone have pics of a cayman with HRE p47's (and BBS LMR's in DBK? ive seen the white/custom cayman with the silver BBS LMR's on here) thanks! :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
I haven't seen P47s on a Cayman, but Wheel Enhancement's site does have a photo of these on a black C4S Cab.

HRE P47 Monoblok

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks interpol, ive seen that pic already. Im really trying to figure out if the p47's would look good on a cayman. i enjoy the looks of the p40's alot also, however everyone and their moms have a set of p40's.

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
I just did a Google search for "HRE P47 Cayman" and this is the first image that popped up:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks interpol! i actually googled it and found that pic last night too, but for some reason it wouldn't open up and the little tiny thumbnail i was staring at was not doing any justice for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts