Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have to have had your car at least 4 months to qualify. I will go first!

January Delivery, 1750 miles today.

Russ

·
Registered
727 Posts
Sorry Russ, you lose...(as far as lowest mileage) 1574 and as you can see in my sig...I just hit four months. (I live less than a mile from work and won't drive it to work.) You do win though on miles/month.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I was just curious if there are any others like me out there. Not that I am bragging, in fact it is really sad that I have not been able to go on any nice long drive yet. I guess it will have to wait till the inter-island ferry gets online.

Russ

·
2000th Member!
197 Posts
Bought and picked up myCS on April 15 (yes tax day) and just turned 3,000 today on my way to work/fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/thumbsup.gif

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I'm up to around 4,500 now so you certainly have me beat.

Just think, you only have 250 miles to go before you can take it over 4200 rpms as per the manufactures recommendation for USA drivers!

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Four months and now at 4750 miles. I bought this car to drive it! Next month, my lovely wife and I are going on a road trip from Ohio to Lake Placid, NY and on to Vermont and the coast of Maine. We figure we will drive over 2,500 miles round trip. After the trip the snow will probably start flying around northeast Ohio and I'll put the Cayman S in the garage for the winter. Then we'll probably have to read Russ K's weather reports from the islands on a regular basis. Bummer! /fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/confused_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Russ, I know it's hard to get so many miles on the Cayman down there. I should know. I used to live in Honolulu (2 years) before I moved to Chicago. Imagine me in my surf shorts and flip flops walking out of O'Hare International Airport at the onset of spring. I was freezing!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Brent,

That is an extreme change from Honolulu to Chicago. Must have taken some getting use to. I will try and get a good drive in this weekend. I need to get to the 2K, but that would mean that I would have to cirlcle the Island at least a couple of times!

Aloha Russ

·
PCA / POC Member #125
504 Posts
Those of you with low miles how can you resist driving this wonderful machine.
I have had mine 3 weeks and the first 7 days I had over 820 miles week 2 about 330, so I had to slow it down a bit, mid way through week 3 about 25 miles, but hit hurts plan B is an SUV. I love driving the Cayman S.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Delivery April 12th - 1700 miles. 8 mile commute to work - drive it when the weather is nice - travel way too much.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Russ take the interstate. Oh yea it does not go to another state. You do need to take it on weekends to the north shore.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I commute 5 miles one way, but I'm up to 6K miles since I took delivery on 4 Apr. I love drives between 1 and 3 hours in the morning with the windows down. Oh yeah!

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
took delivery mid april ,have 1415 miles as of today,never take the car out except weekends and days off (weather permitting).

1 - 20 of 35 Posts