Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fresh from Porsche channel:

How do you like it??! I'm not so sure yet!

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Just saw it on the porsche usa homepage. To say it's better looking is an understatement. At first glance, with the reduction in weight and all, the X5 ///M is going to be playing catch up.

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
Tiptronic is not dead! & with PTV and a mechanical rear diff!! I want the turbo now!!!

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its 8-Speed, so I think it is upgraded :D

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Yes, YELLOW! That should get attention. The weight reduction is the best part. I am not so sold on the exterior and it makes me like mine more. The interior seems cluttered.

I did not like the redesigned Cayman when it first came out either. I am sure it will grow on me though.

8-speeds might help in fuel efficiency but it means tons more parts to break. However, I have faith in Porsche to make the best--provided V-dubs bean counters don't get in the way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There are many of the new ones driving around here in Stuttgart, but I don't like the back end. They look like a Kia. I saw a Turbo driving around here and had to squint to read the logo because it was so small. The front end is awesome - just like a Cayenne should look ;)
I'm not sold on the backend, though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are many of the new ones driving around here in Stuttgart, but I don't like the back end. They look like a Kia. I saw a Turbo driving around here and had to squint to read the logo because it was so small. The front end is awesome - just like a Cayenne should look ;)
I'm not sold on the backend, though.
Have you seen any Hybrids on the road yet?
I take delivery of mine in Sep/Oct . Would be interested to know if it was already on the road in Germany/Europe.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No hybrids yet - but that's not to say they're not around. I'm sure they're smooth.
I've been seeing more and more of the new Cayennes and they're nice - smaller, but nice.
I'm not sure too many people in this area will be driving the hybrids. Germans (at least in my experience) are more into the natural gas system and not the batteries. Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts